Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Fine Art Photos

Fine Art Potrait: The photo has no deep meaning to it that is universally known as it's one meaning. It is the creative vision of the camerman. It can represent reality or events.
Image result for fine art portraits
Danielle van Zadelghoff
I like this photo because it can be interpreted in so many ways. It is pretty simple but it also has a lot of interesting things going on. I think it could mean that the girl is somehow restricted from seeing. Maybe she is blind or maybe she can't see things for the way they are and so she has that restricted sense about things

Image result for fine art portraits
Gemmy Woud-Binnendijk
I think this photo because of the contrasting colors of black to the background. I also like the way the girl and the cat are both looking back at the camera. I think it's cute how the girl and cat both have a furry material around their necks/shoulders and I think it could mean the connection between the person and the animal



No comments:

Post a Comment