Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Framing and Composition Best Edited Photos


These are my best edited photos for the framing and composition techniques. I walked around my city and took photos based on these techniques and then I edited them in a software called LightRoom. These are my favorite edited photos from the eight techniques. I learned about photography in this project and enjoyed doing it a lot/



Bird's Eye View
I took this photo on the top of a balcony of a parking garage



                                                       Bug's Eye View
                                               I took this photo at the Portland waterfront with my friends feet


                                                       Close Up
                                             Photo taken in parking garage




                                                         Diagonals
                                           Photo taken of a apartment building in Portland





     
                                                            Filling the Frame
                                                     Close up of a mural at the Portland Art Museum




                                                           Leading Lines
                                                      Photo taken in a tunnel in downtown Portland
                                                     Frame Within a Frame
                                                    Photo taken in a UPS truck
                                         Rule of Thids
                                        Photo taken in waterfront in Portland of my friends feet




                       

8 comments:

  1. I love your use of diagonals to add dynamisism to your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. The angles you took your photos at are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how hypnotizing your diagonals photo is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how most of your photos are angled

    ReplyDelete
  5. apartment building shot is really cool, I like the black and white you can really focus on the building itself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you combined techniques in some of the photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the angles on all of these photos its so cool looking at average things but from a different perspectives

    ReplyDelete