Monday, October 8, 2018

Final Contact Sheet

In my photography class I studied framing compositions. There are eight total techniques: rule of thirds, frame within a frame, close up, bird's eye view, bug's eye view, leading lines, diagonals and filling the frame. I took my own framing and composition techniques and created this contact sheet in a software called LightRoom. Photographers use contact sheets to organize different photos. It is a good way to categorize photos so it is well organized and easy to follow. I created it by selecting all my favorite photos, giving them the correct captions based on the techniques, customizing the colors, dimensions, sizes and widths of everything. I think that using these framing techniques and also using contact sheets is important and I enjoyed learning about it.

1 comment: