Tuesday, February 12, 2019

School Community Project- Perspective of Place

This is my collage I created for this project. For my photography class my teacher had the students pick a place that represented our community for our city and school. My partner and I decided to go to a coffee shop in our area. I went there and took around 30 photos of the outside from different angles and perspectives. The idea was to put all the photos together in a collage. Even though this didn't turn out exactly as planned I had fun. My partner and I got creative and kept making cool cuts with the photos and making them pop up or stick out. I don't think what we did was exactly what we were supposed to do but I am proud of the interesting things we came up with. I represents our unique creativity and our communities weird personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment