Friday, April 5, 2019

Project 10# - Portrait Photography

I took this photo of my friend when we were on the mountain skiing. She posed with her snow gear and is advertising it. It is a commercial portrait because my friend bought all her snow gear from the same brand and this is advertising that brand.

This is a staff member at Lincoln and she works in the school's student store. I had her pose with the pom poms, a rain jacket, and a beanie. It is a commercial portrait because she has advertising the lincoln brand and their student store.

This is a photo of my older sister when we were in Hawaii. I wanted her to look to the side with the wind in her hair and her looking towards the water. It is a fine art because because the photo is not supporting a company or brand and it is my art direction and decisions for her pose.

This is a photo of my friend Sophie when we were at the Rose Gardens. It is a fine art because I told her how to pose and I wanted it to be serious and more interpretive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment