Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Reflections of 1st Semester





Reflection: This semester I learned a lot about photography and got to take many cool photos. Throughout the year I got to research many different photographers work and draw inspiration from it. One of my favorites is named Henri-Carter Bassen. I really like his photos and I find them really interesting. I discovered how much I like black and white photos. The simplicity of them are really cool. I also like the the old-timey vintage feel of his photos. I learned a lot about composition and framing like frame within a frame or contrast and balance. Also about framing, editing, and balances in photos. I feel I can identify photos into these categories and really see how each one uses these techniques. I liked all the projects because I liked going around the city taking photos during school. I think it was project three because I loved playing with colors. I think it's really fun to edit photos and really bring out certain colors. Color is what makes the photo what it is. I've always loved taking pictures and having photo shoots. I feel I have more interest in editing now and making every photo looks perfect and satisfying to me. I still love photography and I feel I am getting better at it and I have learned a lot more. I overall enjoy this class because I love the lowkeyness of it, the ability ot be creative and do my own thing, and the all the stuff a learn about photos. I hope to learn more about editing and techniques of taking good photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment