Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Project #3 - Final Color Grids and Photos

Warm Colors
Best Edited:
Complementary

Cool Colors

Monochrome

Mood

Photos for mood:

Saturated and happy mood

Dull and dark mood
Grids:
I took this photo in my neighborhood and I really liked how interesting the structure and design of it was. I like the way it cam out in the grid.
A picture of a orange fire hydrant. I liked the way this looked in a grid and the different dimensions it gives. I think it looks really interesting and cool.

This is a photo of Rockefeller Center. I liked the design of the building and the the tall and skinniest of it. I thought it would look really interesting in a grid with the direction of the buildings going in all different directions.




This project was all about taking pictures of color. I learned about the different ways to use color and the moods I can convey through a picture. I took my photos and edited and manipulated them. I then took some and put them in a grid.




No comments:

Post a Comment