Tuesday, September 4, 2018

My Summer


Over the summer I went to Florida and California. I really enjoyed the sunny weather and the amazing sunsets I saw. My favorite part about summer was spending the day in the heat. I loved going to the pool, beach, going on hikes, going to amusement parks, swimming in rivers, and tanning in the sun. However, I also really enjoyed when it would cool down and I could sit on the grass, beach or a balcony and watch a really pretty sunset. My favorite sunsets are in California but I also really like the Florida ones. This picture was taken in Florida on the balcony of a really fancy hotel. My family and I sat on the patio with really cute and fancy drinks and we took pictures and watched the beautiful sunset. I will always love the transition from a hot sunny day to a cooler beautiful sunset at night and I think it is one of my favorite parts about summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment